Digital Marketing Consultant
At BUGG Marketing Inc., we provide all the digital marketing services to help your business succeed. A complete marketing strategy is more than simply having a website, so we want to ensure all of your digital needs are being met.
What is a digital marketing consultant?
Digital marketing includes web design & development, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC advertising or paid media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords), social media marketing + strategy and video production + advertising (YouTube). For each channel, there are different targeting methods based on demographics and types of audiences. Effective digital marketing strategy is about connecting with your audience at right time and place.
Take Google Adwords, for example. You can use it to find potential customers who are seeking to buy a product by showing them search results or shopping ads. With Google display and video ads, you can also generate awareness and brand your product or service.
On the other hand, Facebook advertising provides an opportunity to target people by psychographics, demographics and online browsing behaviours. To generate interest, awareness, and desire for a product or service, you can benefit from Facebook ads.
The demand for digital marketing strategy is growing.
With more and more brands interested in effective digital marketing, the demand for digital marketing consultants is increasing. At BUGG Marketing Inc., we're aware that the landscape for marketing has been changing and many companies aren't sure where they land with their marketing efforts.
The 'job description' of a digital marketing consultant varies based on a company and its specific needs, but the essential role of the consultant is to build a bridge between businesses and the online world, helping them to sell products, services, and advise a company the best way to reach their customers.
Some of the services we offer as a digital marketing consultant include:
- Identify the brand of your company. This can include the obvious things, like your logo and website, but also how you present your company online through all your web channels. If you're not sure what this means, you need a digital marketing consultant.
- Solidify you brand. This includes setting a positioning statement that reflects who you are as a company. For example, the positioning statement for BUGG Marketing Inc. is: we listen, we create, we share.
- Audit your current digital marketing. We take a look at what you've done in the past and what you're doing now. Is it consistent? Does it help or hinder your brand? We look at everything from your website, social media channels, digital and PPC advertising.
- Create a digital marketing strategy. Once we've determined your company successes, we then use those to create a strategy to help boost your brand online to ensure brand consistency. This will include search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization, website updates, graphic design, content marketing strategy.
What are the general responsibilities of a digital marketing consultant?
- Discover the new ways for businesses to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current digital marketing strategy.
- Suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Improve and manage company branding, increase client engagement and communications with creative social media, email, mobile or local marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate content platforms such as website landing pages and blog.
- Improve business site’s Google ranking by adding new keywords, analyzing and optimizing web pages.
- Implement content development strategy to website and blogs.
Do you need the help of a digital marketing consultant?
Your business can benefit from working with a marketing consultant if you want to improve relationships with existing and prospective customers, expand into new markets or understand your position in the online marketing competition. The reasons below help determine if you could use the professional help of a consultant:
- You want to expand and grow your customer base.
- You need strong and well-defined online marketing goals.
- You want a strong marketing plan that focuses on short and long-term goals.
- You need guidance in measuring key analytics (goals, KPI) to improve chances of success.